Video is the most powerful way for customers to provide real, human feedback. It’s deep in meaning, rich in context and emotionally engaging, which is why it is becoming such an import element of Market Research and Customer Experience.
Voxpopme is the market leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. Our video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research.
We have seen some truly amazing growth over the last 4 years. Our disruptive, innovative and fast paced approach to the industry has lead to us doubling revenue year on year. With clients including Verizon, Microsoft, Clorox and eBay and offices in the UK, Australia and North America, Voxpopme is an exciting place to be right now.
As part of our growth, we are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team in Birmingham and delight our clients.
You will be organized, self-motivated, enjoy a fast-paced environment and have excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Project Manager/Project Director with 4+ years of PM/market research experience to work for a rapidly-growing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing our team of Project Managers
- Communicating with clients and troubleshooting any challenges
- Keeping projects on time and on budget
- Minimum 4 years Project Management experience in the research industry
- Motivated with lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Brilliant at managing your own time as you will be working/managing up to 20 projects at any one time
- Highly organized with great attention-to-detail
- A clear and articulate speaker with strong written communication skills