Video is the most powerful way for customers to provide real, human feedback. It’s deep in meaning, rich in context and emotionally engaging, which is why it is becoming such an import element of Market Research and Customer Experience.
Voxpopme is the market leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. Our video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research.
We have experienced some truly amazing growth over the last four years. Our disruptive, innovative and fast-paced approach has seen us double revenue year on year and open offices across North America, Australia and most recently, our second UK office in London.
We are always looking for great people who want to grow in a fast-paced and dynamic organisation. We currently have an opportunity for a Lead Generation/ Inside Sales Exec.
The Lead Generation Exec will be reporting to the Regional Director, taking ownership of demand generation and driving the sales funnel for the EMEA region. We work with the world's leading agencies like Kantar and Nielsen, cutting-edge software partners like Zappistore, Gutcheck and FueCycle and amazing brands like eBay, Channel 5, Sony Music and Tesco.
You will need to be self-motivated, passionate, high performing and enjoy working in an exciting startup environment. Table tennis or video game skills are always a plus, but we do offer a detailed training program.
The position can be based out of either our London or Birmingham office.
- You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to produce exciting collateral to help develop new client opportunities
- Using various tools like Linkedin, you will add prospects to our CRM, and target with outbound sales follow up
- Develop new business opportunities through engaging outreach programmes
- Effectively communicate the Voxpopme value proposition through proposals, demonstrations, conference calls and presentations
- Once qualified, arrange follow up meetings with potential clients for the commercial team
- Monitor and track potential client progress through our sales and marketing funnel
- Prepare and analyse monthly pipeline reports and dashboards
- Own, achieve (and plan to exceed!) monthly meeting targets
- Self-motivated hunter and agile thinker
- Detailed understanding of the sales funnel
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and c-level
- Able to produce sales pipeline reports
- Excellent and creative verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships