Video is the most powerful way for customers to provide real, human feedback. It’s deep in meaning, rich in context and emotionally engaging, which is why it is becoming such an important element of Market Research and Customer Experience.
Voxpopme is the market leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics, our video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research.
We have seen some truly amazing growth over the last 4 years. Our disruptive, innovative and fast paced approach to the industry has led to us doubling revenue year on year, and opening offices across the US, Australia and most recently, our second UK office in London.
We are always looking for great people who want to grow in a fast paced and dynamic organisation. We currently have an opportunity for an exceptional Billings and Receivables Manager, to be based in our Salt Lake City Office, UT.
The role is initially offered on a part time basis (4 days per week), and will report to our UK based Group Financial Controller.
This position will provide and maintain a prompt and efficient billing and receivables service in accordance with Voxpopme Inc’s Accounts Receivable procedures and Voxpopme Group’s policies. You will enjoy providing an excellent service to clients and colleagues, and will have a commitment to contributing to and implementing quality improvement and risk management into all aspects of service.
- Role Priority - To improve the debtor days of the US business. Currently at 88. To 75 days within 3 months; 65 days within 6 months.
- Simple bookkeeping and bank reconciliation on Xero Accounting System - training on the system to be provided;
- Responsible for the overall integrity, including accuracy completeness and timelines of billing and receivables;
- Liaise with staff or external parties to ensure the completion and accuracy of documentation;
- Ensure that all information, documentation and/or attachments have been entered into the relevant systems as per the agreements;
- Process payments received by post, by phone, including cheques, credit cards, BPay, Quick Terminal and direct credits;
- Ensure the banking is completed and reconciled;
- Maintain the follow up of outstanding accounts as per policy;
- Prepare and deliver documentation for refunds, journals and credit notes to be processed;
- Action and resolve rejections, queries, errors and exceptions in relation to Billing and Receivables in a timely manner accordance with procedures;
- Ensure that there is continuous improvement in receivable processes / services to meet agreed service level agreements and business expectations
- Communicate effectively with all clients and other external customers to ensure billing information obtained is accurate and revenue is maximized;
- Ensure billing complies with contractual agreements / arrangements and the requirements as set by FC;
- Assist with any internal and external audit recommendations relating to billing and receivables;
- Attend meetings as directed by the FC/OD.
- Proven experience with accounts and other administrative duties;
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written;
- Demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with both internal stakeholders and external third parties and all levels of staff in a professional manner;
- Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Commitment to quality;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload;
- Ability to work and maintain performance in a pressured environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development;
- Knowledge of and experience in ERP Systems.
Salary & Job Type
Full-time with competitive salary based on experience