Voxpopme is heading to the Insight Show ‘16. Come meet the team at booth IN7 on the 27 - 28 April 2016 at Olympia Central, London.
It's shaping up to be a great event, with the Insight Show running alongside Marketing Week Live to offer “a day of ideas, inspirations, tools, tactics and potential partners at two shows tailored to your needs.”
There's an exciting speaker line-up, including:
- Chris Bates, Head of Customer Marketing - John Lewis.
- Niki Lambert, Senior Director of Marketing - International Spotify.
- Jo Moore Global Brand Director & EMEA Engagement Marketing Director - Lenovo.
In addition, our very own Co-Founder and CEO, Dave Carruthers, will be exploring one of the hot insight topics of the moment with his presentation: “The Power of Video: Driving Action with Visual Storytelling” at the Insight Showcase Theatre at 11:30am, Wednesday 27th April.
The session will explore areas such as:
- When people take surveys, they tick boxes and become just another number. What happens when we use video to give consumers a voice?
- Outlining the challenges that we all face when reporting insights - from data overload to disengaged stakeholders.
- Demonstrating how video will make your research richer, deeper and more meaningful.
- Exploring the perfect approach to help you discover actionable insights.
- Offering an easy to understand guide to using video to communicate visually compelling consumer stories.
As always, the Insight Show events provide great networking opportunities. The Voxpopme team attending the show will include: Dave Carruthers, Tom Williams, Ben Mountford, and Tom Higgins. So come on over to stand IN7 (opposite the Insight Showcase) for a chat, some coffee or a beer.
The team is looking forward to meeting you and discussing the topics that are reshaping the market research industry today.
If you are interested in finding out how you can add video capture to any survey, analyse the results at scale and share impactful insights with ease, make sure you grab five minutes with us during the show.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Can't make it to Insight ‘16? There is a host of great events happening this year.
Check out your free guide to Market Research Events '16 by clicking below.