The market research industry is home to an enormous amount of information, and while this is a blessing, it's also quite a hindrance.
The biggest problem we face today, as a result of the overflow of information available, is that quality information is diluted in a sea of extraneous information (so to speak).
The overabundance of information makes quality information hard to come by. It also has a snowball effect on readers resulting in us becoming a generation of skimmers and not readers.
Here at Voxpopme, we understand that you rarely have the time to be poring through Linkedin, Medium and a host of corporate websites looking for information.
We're all about doing the heavy lifting for you. With this in mind, we have put together a list of publications to enrich your market research reading.
So, without further ado here are your 6 must read market research publications.
- [eBook] Winning The Research Revolution - Vision Critical (Ray Poynter)
Take a peak at this guide to explore:
- the drivers of change in research today.
- how researchers are impacted by disruption.
- the steps researchers should take to not just survive but thrive.
2. [eBook] Questionnaire Design - B2B International (Paul Hague)
A comprehensive guide on questionnaire design for both the beginner in the field as well as for the more established market researcher.
3. [Whitepaper] 4 Powerful Ways to Humanise Big Data - flexMR
Learn how to translate Big Data into powerful stories that drive informed decisions.
4. Grit Report - GreenBook
The GRIT Report is the leading and most comprehensive survey of the market research industry and is designed to help you better understand where the MR industry is heading so you can make the right decisions for your organisation.
5. [Video] GFK'S Hartmann On What Market Research Can Learn From Tech by ResearchLive (Bronwen Morgan)
[Video] GfK CEO Matthias Hartmann & Bronwen Morgan discuss how the market research industry can market itself to attract new talent in a competitive environment.
6. [Report] The Everything Guide to Millennials by Vision Critical With research by Maru/VCR&C
An indispensable, 360-degree examination of the millennial mindset.
So there you have it, 6 of the best mrx publications out there, that are both free and worth a read if you are serious about market research.
We'd love to hear about your favourite publications too. Drop us a note in the comments section if you have any recommendations as we know there are more great reads out there.
Click the button below to get Voxpopme's Free eBook: 7 Reasons Why Video Rocks